Word 2013 For Dummies
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $10.91
- Amount Saved: $14.08
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This bestselling guide to Microsoft Word is the first and last word on Word 2013
It's a whole new Word, so jump right into this book and learn how to make the most of it. Bestselling For Dummies author Dan Gookin puts his usual fun and friendly candor back to work to show you how to navigate the new features of Word 2013. Completely in tune with the needs of the beginning user, Gookin explains how to use Word 2013 quickly and efficiently so that you can spend more time working on your projects and less time trying to figure it all out.
- Walks you through the capabilities of Word 2013 without weighing you down with unnecessary technical jargon
- Deciphers the user interface and shows you how to take advantage of the file formats
- Covers editing documents, working with text, using grammar and spelling tools, formatting, adding images and other design elements, and more
Get the word on the latest Word with Word 2013 For Dummies!
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.3 inches; 1.31 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.31 pounds
- ASIN: 1118491238
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.