Visualizing Financial Data
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $25.99
- Amount Saved: $19.01
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Your data provides a snapshot of the state of your business and is key to the success of your conversations, decisions, and communications. But all of that communication is lost — or incorrectly interpreted — without proper data visualizations that provide context and accurate representation of the numbers. In Visualizing Financial Data, authors Julie Rodriguez and Piotr Kaczmarek draw upon their understanding of information design and visual communication to show you how to turn your raw data into meaningful information. Coverage includes current conventions paired with innovative visualizations that cater to the unique requirements across financial domains, including investment management, financial accounting, regulatory reporting, sales, and marketing communications.
Presented as a series of case studies, this highly visual guide presents problems and solutions in the context of real-world scenarios. With over 250 visualizations, you’ll have access to relevant examples that serve as a starting point to your implementations.
• Expand the boundaries of data visualization conventions and learn new approaches to traditional charts and graphs
• Optimize data communications that cater to you and your audience
• Provide clarity to maximize understanding
• Solve data presentation problems using efficient visualization techniques
• Use the provided companion website to follow along with examples
The companion website gives you the illustration files and the source data sets, and points you to the types of resources you need to get started.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches; 1.47 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.47 pounds
- ASIN: 111890785X
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.