Usable Usability: Simple Steps for Making Stuff Better
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $18.98
- Amount Saved: $21.01
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The A-to-Z guide to spotting and fixing usability problems Frustrated by pop-ups? Forms that make you start over if you miss a field? Nonsensical error messages? You're not alone! This book helps you simply get it right the first time (or fix what's broken). Boasting a full-color interior packed with design and layout examples, this book teaches you how to understand a user's needs, divulges techniques for exceeding a user's expectations, and provides a host of hard won advice for improving the overall quality of a user's experience. World-renowned user-experience expert Eric Reiss shares his knowledge from decades of experience making products useable for everyone...all in an engaging, easy-to-apply manner.
- Reveals proven tools that simply make products better, from the users' perspective
- Provides simple guidelines and checklists to help you evaluate and improve your own products
- Zeroes in on essential elements to consider when ensuring ease-of-use so products and services are functional, responsive, ergonomic, convenient, and foolproof.
- Addresses considerations to ensure elegance and clarity of design so things are visible, understandable, logical, consistent, and predictable.
- Concrete "next steps" that show you how to put these ideas into action, even when you don't have a budget or the support of your superiors.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches; 1.31 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.31 pounds
- ASIN: 1118185471
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.