The Basics of Information Security, Second Edition: Understanding the Fundamentals of InfoSec in Theory and Practice
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $18.23
- Amount Saved: $16.72
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
As part of the Syngress Basics series, The Basics of Information Security provides you with fundamental knowledge of information security in both theoretical and practical aspects. Author Jason Andress gives you the basic knowledge needed to understand the key concepts of confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and then dives into practical applications of these ideas in the areas of operational, physical, network, application, and operating system security.
The Basics of Information Security gives you clear-non-technical explanations of how infosec works and how to apply these principles whether you're in the IT field or want to understand how it affects your career and business. The new Second Edition has been updated for the latest trends and threats, including new material on many infosec subjects.
- Learn about information security without wading through a huge textbook
- Covers both theoretical and practical aspects of information security
- Provides a broad view of the information security field in a concise manner
- All-new Second Edition updated for the latest information security trends and threats, including material on incident response, social engineering, security awareness, risk management, and legal/regulatory issues
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.55 x 9.25 inches; 0.93 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.93 pounds
- ASIN: 0128007443
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews