Terraform: Up and Running: Writing Infrastructure as Code
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $14.97
- Amount Saved: $10.02
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Terraform has emerged as a key player in the DevOps world for defining, launching, and managing infrastructure as code (IAC) across a variety of cloud and virtualization platforms, including AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure. This hands-on book is the fastest way to get up and running with Terraform.
Gruntwork co-founder Yevgeniy (Jim) Brikman walks you through dozens of code examples that demonstrate how to use Terraform’s simple, declarative programming language to deploy and manage infrastructure with just a few commands. Whether you’re a novice developer, aspiring DevOps engineer, or veteran sysadmin, this book will take you from Terraform basics to running a full tech stack capable of supporting a massive amount of traffic and a large team of developers.
- Compare Terraform to other IAC tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Salt Stack
- Use Terraform to deploy server clusters, load balancers, and databases
- Learn how Terraform manages the state of your infrastructure and how it impacts file layout, isolation, and locking
- Create reusable infrastructure with Terraform modules
- Try out advanced Terraform syntax to implement loops, if-statements, and zero-downtime deployment
- Use Terraform as a team, including best practices for writing, testing, and versioning Terraform code
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.4 x 9.1 inches;
- ASIN: 1491977086
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.