Teach Yourself VISUALLY PowerPoint 2010
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $15.69
- Amount Saved: $14.30
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Present your work in style in a PowerPoint presentation using the tips and techniques in this visual guide to PowerPoint 2010. It covers the basics, as well as all the exciting new changes and additions in a series of easy-to-follow, full-color, two-page tutorials. Learn how to create slides, dress them up using templates and graphics, add sound and animation, and more. If you're looking for a practical, "show me, don't tell me" guide to PowerPoint 2010, this is the book for you.
- Helps you create presentations with greater impact using PowerPoint 2010, the latest generation of Microsoft's presentation software; PowerPoint 2010 is part of the new Microsoft Office 2010 suite of products
- Introduces PowerPoint 2010's new features, including the new Reading View, new transitions tab, and a new screenshot function
- Shows you how to create slides, dress them up with templates and graphics, add sound and animation, and present in a business or Internet setting
- Features easy-to-follow, full-color, two-page tutorials
Add more power to your PowerPoint presentations with this practical guide.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches; 1.62 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.62 pounds
- ASIN: 0470577665
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.