Take Back Your Life!: Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to Get Organized and Stay Organized
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $6.98
- Amount Saved: $18.01
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Take control of the unrelenting e-mail, conflicting commitments, and endless interruptions–and take back your life! In this popular book updated for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, productivity experts Sally McGhee and John Wittry show you how to reclaim what you thought you’d lost forever–your work-life balance. Now you can benefit from McGhee Productivity Solutions’ highly-regarded corporate education programs, learning simple but powerful techniques for rebalancing your personal and professional commitments using Outlook 2007.
Empower yourself to:
- Clear away distractions, tie up loose ends, and focus on what’s really important to you.
- Take charge of your productivity using techniques designed by McGhee Productivity Solutions and implemented by numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Balance your home and work priorities by exploiting the enhanced productivity, organizational, and search capabilities in Outlook 2007.
- Go beyond just coping and surviving to taking charge of your time–and transform your life today!
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9 inches; 1.36 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 pounds
- ASIN: 0735623430
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.