Swift for Beginners: Develop and Design
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $9.51
- Amount Saved: $30.48
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
NOTE: This edition is now out of date, and does not conform with the current version of Swift. Please check out the newer edition instead, which is ISBN 9780134289779.
LEARNING A NEW PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE can be daunting. With Swift, Apple has lowered the barrier of entry for developing iOS and OS X apps by giving developers an innovative new programming language for Cocoa and Cocoa Touch.
If you are new to Swift, this book is for you. If you have never used C, C++, or Objective-C, this book is definitely for you. With this handson guide, you’ll quickly be writing Swift code, using Playgrounds to instantly see the results of your work. Author Boisy G. Pitre gives you a solid grounding in key Swift language concepts–including variables, constants, types, arrays, and dictionaries–before he shows you how to use Swift’s innovative Xcode integrated development environment to create apps for iOS and OS X.
THIS BOOK INCLUDES:
- Detailed instruction, ample illustrations, and clear examples
- Real-world guidance and advice
- Best practices from an experienced Mac and iOS developer
- Emphasis on how to use Xcode, Playgrounds, and the REPL
www.peachpit.com/swiftbeginners includes additional resources.
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.7 x 9 inches; 1.42 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.42 pounds
- ASIN: 0134044703
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.