- List Price:
- Sale Price: $48.60
- Amount Saved: $1.39
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Build scalable microservices with Spring, Docker, and Mesos
About This Book
- Learn how to efficiently build and implement microservices in Spring, and how to use Docker and Mesos to push the boundaries of what you thought possible
- Examine a number of real-world use cases and hands-on code examples.
- Distribute your microservices in a completely new way
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Spring developers and want to build cloud-ready, internet-scale applications to meet modern business demands, then this book is for you Developers will understand how to build simple Restful services and organically grow them to truly enterprise grade microservices ecosystems.
What You Will Learn
- Get to know the microservices development lifecycle process
- See how to implement microservices governance
- Familiarize yourself with the microservices architecture and its benefits
- Use Spring Boot to develop microservices
- Find out how to avoid common pitfalls when developing microservices
- Be introduced to end-to-end microservices written in Spring Framework and Spring Boot
The Spring Framework is an application framework and inversion of the control container for the Java platform. The framework's core features can be used by any Java application, but there are extensions to build web applications on top of the Java EE platform. This book will help you implement the microservice architecture in Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud. Written to the latest specifications of Spring, you'll be able to build modern, Internet-scale Java applications in no time.
We would start off with the guidelines to implement responsive microservices at scale. We will then deep dive into Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Mesos, and Marathon. Next you will understand how Spring Boot is used to deploy autonomous services, server-less by removing the need to have a heavy-weight application server. Later you will learn how to go further by deploying your microservices to Docker and manage it with Mesos. By the end of the book, you'll will gain more clarity on how to implement microservices using Spring Framework and use them in Internet-scale deployments through real-world examples.
Style and approach
The book follows a step by step approach on how to develop microservices using Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and a set of Spring Cloud components that will help you scale your applications.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.99 x 9.25 inches; 1.64 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.64 pounds
- ASIN: 1786466686
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews