Screens and Teens: Connecting with Our Kids in a Wireless World
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $3.45
- Amount Saved: $10.54
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
If you feel like you’re losing your teen to technology, you’re not alone.
Screen time is rapidly replacing family time, and for teens especially, it is hardwiring the way they connect with their world.
In Screens and Teens, Dr. Kathy helps you make sense of all this and empowers you to respond. She:
- Exposes the lies that technology can teach your teen
- Guides you in countering those lies with biblical truths and helpful practices
- Shares success stories of families who have cut back on technology and prioritized each other
Kathy’s research, experience, and relatability all come together for an inspiring book, sure to help you be closer with your kids.
Grab a pen and get ready to underline, circle, and write "That’s so us!" in the margins. Be equipped to keep your family connected.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 7.5 inches; 0.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- ASIN: 0802412696
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews