QuickBooks 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $2.97
- Amount Saved: $32.02
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A soup-to-nuts guide to the leading accounting software for small businesses - QuickBooks 2013!
Owners of small businesses will love this complete guide to the newest version of QuickBooks, the premier small-business accounting program. Written by CPA and bestselling financial author Stephen L. Nelson, this all-in-one guide includes 8 self-contained minibooks covering every aspect of QuickBooks and how it is used. Coverage includes accounting basics, getting started with QuickBooks, bookkeeping and accounting chores, a short course in financial management, tips on creating a business plan, how to maintain QuickBooks, and some valuable additional resources.
- Helps you understand basic accounting practices and concepts, customize QuickBooks for your specific needs, and protect your data
- Explains how to invoice customers, pay vendors, track inventory, and manage cash and bank accounts with QuickBooks
- Leads you step-by-step through navigating the payroll process, understanding double-entry bookkeeping, preparing financial statements, building a budget, and tackling your taxes
- Delves into advanced financial strategies like ratio analysis, Economic Value Added analysis, forecasting, and capital budgeting
QuickBooks 2013 All-in-One For Dummies is the key to keeping your business–and budget–on track.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.2 x 9.3 inches; 1.97 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.97 pounds
- ASIN: 111835639X
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.