QuickBooks 2011 All-in-One For Dummies
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $4.37
- Amount Saved: $30.62
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
QuickBooks is the leading small business accounting software package, designed to help users handle their financial and business management tasks more effectively. This value-priced reference combines eight content-rich minibooks in one complete package. It goes well beyond the basics of how to use QuickBooks by providing extensive coverage and expert advice on accounting chores, financial management, business planning, and much more. Thoroughly revised and updated to cover the latest updates and enhancements made to QuickBooks, the book is an indispensable tool for successfully managing business finances.
- Explains how to invoice customers, pay vendors, track inventory, and manage cash and bank accounts
- Details the steps to set up a do-it-yourself payroll, prepare financial statements and reports, and build a budget
- Walks you through conducting ratio analysis, creating a business plan forecast, and writing a business plan
- Helps you understand double entry bookkeeping, plan and prepare a QuickBooks accounting system, and establish a QuickBooks network
Written by veteran CPA Stephen Nelson, this resource gives you the answers you need to get the most out of QuickBooks!
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.36 x 9.3 inches; 1.98 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.98 pounds
- ASIN: 0470646500
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.