Programming iOS 10: Dive Deep into Views, View Controllers, and Frameworks
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $38.93
- Amount Saved: $16.06
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- O Reilly Media
If you’re grounded in the basics of Swift, Xcode, and the Cocoa framework, this book provides a structured explanation of all essential real-world iOS app components. Through deep exploration and copious code examples, you’ll learn how to create views, manipulate view controllers, and add features from iOS frameworks.
Stay up-to-date on iOS 10 innovations, such as property animators, force touch, speech recognition, and the User Notification framework, as well as Xcode 8 improvements for autolayout and asset catalogs. All example code (now rewritten in Swift 3) is available on GitHub for you to download, study, and run.
- Create, arrange, draw, layer, and animate views that respond to touch
- Use view controllers to manage multiple screens of interface
- Master interface classes for scroll views, table views, text, popovers, split views, web views, and controls
- Dive into frameworks for sound, video, maps, and sensors
- Access user libraries: music, photos, contacts, and calendar
- Explore additional topics, including files, networking, and threads
Want to brush up on the basics? Pick up iOS 10 Programming Fundamentals with Swift (978-1-491-97007-2) to learn about Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa. Together with Programming iOS 10, you’ll gain a solid, rigorous, and practical understanding of iOS 10 development.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 2.1 x 9.1 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 1491970162
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.