Professional C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $33.79
- Amount Saved: $26.21
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Professional C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0 provides complete coverage of the latest updates, features, and capabilities, giving you everything you need for C#. Get expert instruction on the latest changes to Visual Studio 2015, Windows Runtime, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Store Apps, Windows Workflow Foundation, and more, with clear explanations, no-nonsense pacing, and valuable expert insight. This incredibly useful guide serves as both tutorial and desk reference, providing a professional-level review of C# architecture and its application in a number of areas. You'll gain a solid background in managed code and .NET constructs within the context of the 2015 release, so you can get acclimated quickly and get back to work.
The new updates can actively streamline your workflow, with major changes including reimagined C# refactoring support, a new .NET Web app stack, and the .NET compiler platform that makes C# and Visual Basic compilers available as APIs. This book walks you through the changes with a comprehensive C# review.
- Explore the new Visual Studio templates for ASP.NET Core 1.0, Web Forms, and MVC
- Learn about the networking switch to HttpClient and ASP.NET Web API's replacement of WCF Data Services
- Work with the latest updates to the event log, Windows Runtime 2.0, and Windows 8.1 deployment and localization
- Dig deep into the new .NET 5.0 GC behaviors and the Migrations addition to ADO.NET
Microsoft has stepped up both the cadence and magnitude of their software releases. Professional C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0 shows you everything you need to know about working with C# in a real-world context.
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 1.7 x 9.2 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 111909660X
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews