Product Leadership: How Top Product Managers Launch Awesome Products and Build Successful Teams
In today’s lightning-fast technology world, good product management is critical to maintaining a competitive advantage. Yet, managing human beings and navigating complex product roadmaps is no easy task, and it’s rare to find a product leader who can steward a digital product from concept to launch without a couple of major hiccups. Why do some product leaders succeed while others don’t?
This insightful book presents interviews with nearly 100 leading product managers from all over the world. Authors Richard Banfield, Martin Eriksson, and Nate Walkingshaw draw on decades of experience in product design and development to capture the approaches, styles, insights, and techniques of successful product managers. If you want to understand what drives good product leaders, this book is an irreplaceable resource.
In three parts, Product Leadership helps you explore:
- Themes and patterns of successful teams and their leaders, and ways to attain those characteristics
- Best approaches for guiding your product team through the startup, emerging, and enterprise stages of a company’s evolution
- Strategies and tactics for working with customers, agencies, partners, and external stakeholders
- Product Dimensions: 5.91 x 0.59 x 9.84 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 1491960604
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews