Producing Great Sound for Film and Video: Expert Tips from Preproduction to Final Mix
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $35.95
- Amount Saved: $24.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In Producing Great Sound for Film and Video, Fourth Edition audio guru Jay Rose revises his popular text for a new generation of filmmakers. You’ll learn practical, time-saving ways to get better recordings, solve problems with existing audio, create compelling tracks, and boost your filmmaking to the next level!
Here you’ll find real-world advice and practical guidelines for every aspect of your soundtrack: planning and budgeting, field and studio recording, editing, sound effects and music, audio repair, processing, and mixing. Rose’s combination of solid technical information and a clear, step-by-step approach has made this the go-to book for producers and film students for over a decade.
New in this edition:
- Insights and from-the-trenches tips from top professionals
- Instructions for getting the best results from new DSLRs and digital recorders
- An all-new companion website www.GreatSound.info with downloadable diagnostics, examples, and exercises for you to try
- What you need to know about new regulations for wireless mics and broadcast loudness
- An expanded "How Do I Fix This?" section to help you solve problems quickly
Whether you’re an aspiring filmmaker who wants better tracks, or an experienced professional looking for a reference, Producing Great Sound for Film and Video, Fourth Edition has the information you need.
Please visit the book's companion website for more information and companion files: http://www.GreatSound.info
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.1 x 9.2 inches;
- ASIN: 0415722071
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews