Outlook 2013 For Dummies
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $12.50
- Amount Saved: $12.49
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The fun and friendly way to manage your busy life with the new Outlook 2013
As the number one e-mail client and personal information manager, Microsoft Outlook offers a set of uncomplicated features that maximize the management of your e-mail, schedule, and general daily activities, with the least amount of hassle possible. This easy-to-understand guide walks you through Outlook 2013 and introduces you to the latest features. You'll learn how to find information quickly, handle e-mail, coordinate schedules, keep current with contacts and social networks, and much more.
- Walks you through getting started with Outlook 2013 and then provides you with complete coverage on e-mail basics, advanced e-mail features, working with the calendar, managing contacts, and integrating Outlook with other applications
- Shows you how to track tasks, take notes, and record items in the journal, as well as filter out junk e-mail, activate Outlook's privacy and security features, and more
- Explains how to customize your Outlook, manage all the information within Outlook, and take Outlook on the road
Outlook 2013 For Dummies offers you a whole new outlook on Outlook 2013!
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches; 1.24 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.24 pounds
- ASIN: 1118490460
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews