Office 365 For Dummies
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $20.21
- Amount Saved: $4.78
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Microsoft Office 365 is a revolutionary technology that allows individuals and companies of all sizes to create and maintain a virtual office in the cloud. Featuring familiar Office Professional applications, web apps, Exchange Online, and Lync Online, Office 365 offers business professionals added flexibility and an easy way to work on the go. This friendly guide explains the cloud, how Office 365 takes advantage of it, how to use the various components, and the many possibilities offered by Office 365. It provides just what you need to know to get up and running with this exciting new technology.
- Examines how Microsoft Office 365 allows individual users and businesses to create a virtual office in the cloud, enabling workers to access its components anytime and from anywhere
- Explains the cloud landscape and how Office 365 uses the technology to provide instant access to e-mail, documents, calendars, and contacts while maintaining information security
- Covers each element of the Office 365 product, including Office Professional Plus, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and Lync Online
- Shows how to take advantage of collaboration, instant messaging, audio/video conferencing, and online productivity tools
In the famous, friendly For Dummies way, this handy guide prepares you to get your head in the cloud and start making the most of Office 365.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.68 x 9.3 inches; 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: 1118104501
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.