Network Programmability and Automation: Skills for the Next-Generation Network Engineer
Automation is the new skillset that network engineers need to pick up. Much like sysadmins have had to learn how to use new tools like Chef and Puppet, network engineers are learning that they just can't do things manually anymore. With examples in each chapter, this practical book provides you with baseline skills in network programmability and automation, using a range of technologies including Linux, Python, JSON, and XML. No previous knowledge of software development, programming, automation, or DevOps is required.
- Understand the basics of Linux as applied to networking
- Learn how to use text editors and Python to automate networks
- Apply sound software design principles like continuous integration, DevOps, source control, etc. to optimize networks
- Product Dimensions: 5.91 x 0.59 x 9.84 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 1491931256
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.