- List Price:
- Sale Price: $47.25
- Amount Saved: $7.74
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
About This Book
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data formatting in Minitab
- Understand the steps required to generate great results with tools like regression, ANOVA, and multivariate statistics
- Useful and practical recipes that cover examples from a broad range of topics in Minitab
Who This Book Is For
This book is great for anyone who is familiar with statistics and who wants to learn how Minitab works. Whilst you do not need to be an expert in all areas of statistics, you should understand the basics of the chapters you are interested in.
What You Will Learn
- Import data successfully into Minitab from Excel
- Explore the options for generating amazing charts
- Investigate differences between samples with inferential statistics
- Find the significant relationships in data by analyzing variance and using regression
- Work with control charts to view process variation
- Learn about Capability Analysis in Minitab for both normal and non normal data
- Find trends and seasonality in your data
- Apply Multivariate statistics to observe patterns and relationships across many variables
- Automate tasks using the Minitab Macro language
- Use Gage studies and MSA's to investigate measurement systems
Minitab has been a statistical package of choice across all numerous sectors of industry including education and finance. Correctly using Minitab's statistical tools is an essential part of good decision making and allows you to achieve your targeted results, while displaying fantastic charts and a powerful analysis will also communicate your results more effectively.
"Minitab Cookbook" will take the mystery out of using Minitab and will simplify the steps to produce great results. This book will be hugely beneficial for anyone who knows what statistics or studies they want to run, but who is unsure about just what button to press or what option to select.
In this book, you will learn how to use data from different sources and will be guided through the basics of graphs as well as the basics of hypothesis tests. You will explore the use of non-linear regression, how to construct complex ANOVAs, and even delve into Multivariate statistics.
"Minitab Cookbook" is a great reference on how to create graphs, generate P-values, and how to put data in order. You will explore the basics of charts as well as into the complex depths of Factor analysis, and you will learn everything from the simplest of t-tests to the complexity of mixed model ANOVA. And finally, for all of you who want to write Macros, this book covers the use of Execs, Global, and Local Macros.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.77 x 9.25 inches; 1.28 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.28 pounds
- ASIN: 1782170928
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.