Microsoft Office 2010: Illustrated Introductory, First Course (Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) – Office 2010)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $39.90
- Amount Saved: $177.05
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Loved by instructors for its visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Series is ideal for teaching Microsoft Office 2010 to both computer rookies and hotshots. Each two-page spread focuses on a single skill, making information easy to follow and absorb. Large, full-color illustrations represent how the students' screen should look. Concise text introduces the basic principles of the lesson and integrates a case study for further application.
Features of This Edition
- Easy to follow and easy to absorb, two-page-spread lessons appeal to a wide variety of learning styles.
- Increased coverage of research in Word Unit D gives students hands-on experience crafting research papers, helping students to retain and apply skills outside of the classroom.
- End-of-chapter Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops make concepts relevant for users and easier to understand through hands-on applications and detailed explanations.
- Quick Tips and Trouble boxes within the step-by-step instructions help students avoid typical errors and pitfalls.
- Clues to Use boxes offer concise information that expands on the lesson skill or describes a related task, adding context to skills and concepts.
- Product Dimensions: 0.75 x 9 x 11 inches; 2.95 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.95 pounds
- ASIN: 0538747153
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews