Microsoft Excel 2013 Step By Step
- Used Book in Good Condition
The smart way to learn Excel 2013—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to manage, analyze, and present data with Excel 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and companion eBook.
Discover how to:
- Work with Excel 2013 in touch mode
- Write formulas, create macros, and organize data
- Present data visually and add images to worksheets
- Consolidate multiple sets of data into a single workbook
- Analyze data using the Quick Analysis Lens
- Collaborate with colleagues and present workbooks online
Q&A with Curtis Frye, author of "Microsoft Excel 2013 Step by Step"
Q. Why is your book timely-- what makes it important right now?
A. "Microsoft Excel 2013 Step by Step" is timely because Microsoft just released Office 2013. My book provides users with comprehensive instruction on how to get the most out of Excel 2013, regardless of whether they are a new or experienced user.
Q. What information do you hope that readers of your book will walk away with?
A. Reader will learn to use Excel 2013 effectively and to use that base to extend their knowledge through experience and independent study.
Q. What's the most exciting and/or important thing happening in your space?
A. The most exciting aspect of Excel 2013 is its enhanced focus on data analysis and strong integration with the cloud through SkyDrive and the Office Web Apps.
Q. What are your best tips for using Excel 2013?
- You can create a PivotTable using the new Recommended PivotTable capability.
- You can enter a line break into a cell’s contents by press Alt+Enter.
- You can extract and combine data from other cells using the new Flash Fill capability.
- You can use Excel tables to manage data and automatically update charts when the data is modified.
- You can work with charts using the new, intuitive formatting interface introduced in Excel 2013.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 8.8 inches; 1.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: 0735681015
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.