Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools for Excel Analysts
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $14.77
- Amount Saved: $35.22
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Bridge the big data gap with Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools for Excel Analysts
The distinction between departmental reporting done by business analysts with Excel and the enterprise reporting done by IT departments with SQL Server and SharePoint tools is more blurry now than ever before. With the introduction of robust new features like PowerPivot and Power View, it is essential for business analysts to get up to speed with big data tools that in the past have been reserved for IT professionals. Written by a team of Business Intelligence experts, Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools for Excel Analysts introduces business analysts to the rich toolset and reporting capabilities that can be leveraged to more effectively source and incorporate large datasets in their analytics while saving them time and simplifying the reporting process.
- Walks you step-by-step through important BI tools like PowerPivot, SQL Server, and SharePoint and shows you how to move data back and forth between these tools and Excel
- Shows you how to leverage relational databases, slice data into various views to gain different visibility perspectives, create eye-catching visualizations and dashboards, automate SQL Server data retrieval and integration, and publish dashboards and reports to the web
- Details how you can use SQL Server’s built-in functions to analyze large amounts of data, Excel pivot tables to access and report OLAP data, and PowerPivot to create powerful reporting mechanisms
You’ll get on top of the Microsoft BI stack and all it can do to enhance Excel data analysis with this one-of-a-kind guide written for Excel analysts just like you.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.72 x 9.3 inches; 1.47 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.47 pounds
- ASIN: 1118821521
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews