MEAN Web Development
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $41.63
- Amount Saved: $8.36
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
About This Book
- Learn how to construct a fully functional MEAN application by using its components along with the best third-party modules
- Gain a deep, practical understanding of real-time web application development through real-world examples
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Set up and run an Express application
- Use MongoDB to store and retrieve your application's data
- Connect your Express application to MongoDB and use the Mongoose module
- Manage your users' authentication and offer them diverse login options using Passport
- Structure and use an AngularJS application in your MEAN project
- Use Socket.io to create real-time communication between your client and server
- Test your application's Express and AngularJS entities
- Develop your MEAN application more efficiently using popular third-party tools
The MEAN stack is a collection of the most popular modern tools for web development; it comprises MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js.
Starting with MEAN core frameworks, this project-based guide will explain the key concepts of each framework, how to set them up properly, and how to use popular modules to connect it all together. By following the real-world examples shown in this tutorial, you will scaffold your MEAN application architecture, add an authentication layer, and develop an MVC structure to support your project development. Finally, you will walk through the different tools and frameworks that will help expedite your daily development cycles.
Watch how your application development grows by learning from the only guide that is solely orientated towards building a full, end-to-end, real-time application using the MEAN stack!
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.8 x 9.25 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 1783983280
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.