Mastering ServiceNow Administration
Conquer ServiceNow by getting to grips with the power behind the platform
About This Book
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Dig into the foundations of the ServiceNow platform and build powerful custom applications
- Design feature-rich, responsive, automated workflow systems
- Leverage the vast capabilities of ServiceNow to super-power your business
- Design powerful data-driven applications
- Control information flow and apply business logic with Business Rules
- Explore the working of the Task table
- Integrate and exchange data with people and systems
- Create and secure your systems with proper access control
- Discover and automate other IT systems
This book will help you to understand the fundamentals behind the ServiceNow platform. Throughout the book, we develop a simple example application that is designed to highlight the key capabilities of ServiceNow.
In the initial chapters, we build our foundations, walking through the data model, exploring how to write effective code to implement business logic, and avoiding the pitfalls that come with flexibility and choice in client-side scripting.
Then, we explore the Task table, a powerful kick-start to any application. To head off potential problems, we look at debugging and diagnosis techniques. And finally, we think about automation and orchestration―how ServiceNow can help control the rest of your IT environment. Packed with hints, tips, and examples, this book helps you to master ServiceNow quickly and efficiently.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.37 x 9.25 inches; 2.26 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.26 pounds
- ASIN: 1782174214
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews