Mastering Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Programming
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $58.12
- Amount Saved: $1.87
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A comprehensive guide to developing maintainable and extendable solutions with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
About This Book
- Design and build software solutions quickly and efficiently, exceeding customer/user expectations
- Build well thought out data structures utilizing various key features of Dynamics AX
- Use this practical programming tutorial to create compelling user interfaces, allowing users to adopt them easily
Who This Book Is For
If you are a software developer new to Dynamics AX programming or an experienced developer migrating from an earlier version of Dynamics AX, this book is an ideal tutorial to help you avoid the common pitfalls and make the most of this advanced technology. This book is also useful if you are a solution architect or technical consultant, as it provides a deeper insight into the technology behind the solution.
What You Will Learn
- Acquaint yourself with the decision-making process to create robust technical solutions
- Design extendable data structures using appropriate technologies
- Create code that is reusable from the start, and avoid time-consuming code refactoring
- Understand how and why form logic is separated into interaction classes
- Create code that is extendable by other parties, without modifying your code
- Understand the importance of using patterns and frameworks
- Test and debug your code to check functionality and performance efficiency
Due to its interesting capabilities such as finance and supply chain management, business intelligence and reporting, project management, and so on, Microsoft Dynamics is one of the most widely used solutions adopted by many organizations across the globe. This book is a step-by-step tutorial that covers elements from the initial design through to development. Each concept is fully explained and demonstrated by the creation of a real-world project. You will learn some really useful, advanced development techniques such as extending your code with metadata and exception handling.
This book is an invaluable tutorial if you are moving from another ERP system or language, or if you are a technical consultant with a desire to create efficient functional designs and business solutions.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.08 x 9.25 inches; 1.79 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.79 pounds
- ASIN: 1782176012
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.