- List Price:
- Sale Price: $49.25
- Amount Saved: $0.74
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Learn to design, build, and manage a virtualized data center using Microsoft Hyper-V
About This Book
- Implement and use System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 R2 to manage your virtualized platform
- Configure and work with the most common features of Hyper-V
- Using the book's effective step-by-step approach, build a highly available Hyper-V cluster
Who This Book Is For
This book is mainly targeted at the common network and system administrator who has to deal with server virtualization in their day to day job, primarily using Microsoft Hyper-V and System Center. It assumes you have some practical experience with previous versions of Hyper-V, although this is not a requirement; you don't need to be a subject matter expert.
Hyper-V is essentially a hypervisor technology, enabling a single physical machine to operate multiple operating systems simultaneously.
Mastering Hyper-V is a practical, hands-on guide that will provide you with a number of clear, step-by-step exercises that help you understand how the products work and how you should go about them in your own deployment. More significantly, you will learn how to build your own high available Hyper-V cluster, while managing and troubleshooting your Hyper-V cluster environment.
By the end of the book, you will integrate System Center Virtual Machine Manager in your VMware environment, build blocks to create a true private cloud, operate your private cloud by using App Controller, and understand the features of Microsoft's public cloud offering, known as Microsoft Azure.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.63 x 9.25 inches; 1.06 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.06 pounds
- ASIN: 1782176071
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.