Mastering Cloud Computing: Foundations and Applications Programming
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $47.99
- Amount Saved: $41.96
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Mastering Cloud Computing is designed for undergraduate students learning to develop cloud computing applications. Tomorrow's applications won’t live on a single computer but will be deployed from and reside on a virtual server, accessible anywhere, any time. Tomorrow's application developers need to understand the requirements of building apps for these virtual systems, including concurrent programming, high-performance computing, and data-intensive systems.
The book introduces the principles of distributed and parallel computing underlying cloud architectures and specifically focuses on virtualization, thread programming, task programming, and map-reduce programming. There are examples demonstrating all of these and more, with exercises and labs throughout.
- Explains how to make design choices and tradeoffs to consider when building applications to run in a virtual cloud environment
- Real-world case studies include scientific, business, and energy-efficiency considerations
- Product Dimensions: 7.46 x 0.9 x 9.3 inches; 2.11 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.11 pounds
- ASIN: 0124114547
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews