Mapping Experiences: A Guide to Creating Value through Journeys, Blueprints, and Diagrams
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $18.55
- Amount Saved: $16.44
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Customers who have inconsistent, broken experiences with products and services are understandably frustrated. But it’s worse when people inside these companies can’t pinpoint the problem because they’re too focused on business processes. This practical book shows your company how to use alignment diagrams to turn valuable customer observations into actionable insight. With this unique tool, you can visually map your existing customer experience and envision future solutions.
Product and brand managers, marketing specialists, and business owners will learn how experience diagramming can help determine where business goals and customer perspectives intersect. Once you’re armed with this data, you can provide users with real value.
Mapping Experiences is divided into three parts:
- Understand the underlying principles of diagramming, and discover how these diagrams can inform strategy
- Learn how to create diagrams with the four iterative modes in the mapping process: setting up a mapping initiative, investigating the evidence, visualizing the process, and using diagrams in workshops and experiments
- See key diagrams in action, including service blueprints, customer journey maps, experience maps, mental models, and spatial maps and ecosystem models
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.6 x 7.3 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 1491923539
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.