MacBook For Dummies
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $4.83
- Amount Saved: $20.16
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ultra-light, ultra-fast, and ultra-powerful, the MacBook is the coolest laptop in town, and longtime Mac guru Mark L. Chambers is just the guy to help you get to know your MacBook in no time. Take a closer look at the latest features, get the lowdown on OS X, unleash your creative forces with iLife, take care of business with the iWork applications, and sync it all with iCloud with the expert advice in this bestselling MacBook guide.
Whether this is your first MacBook or your first laptop, period, you'll learn to navigate the Mac desktop, customize your settings, surf the web and set up e-mail, hook into a network, transfer your important documents from another PC or Mac, and troubleshoot with ease. You'll also get the inside scoop on the fun stuff like FaceTime video calling, Messages, Reminders, photos, videos, music, the Mac App Store, and more.
- Covers all MacBook Air and MacBook Pro models and is fully updated for OS X Mavericks and the latest editions of iLife and iWork
- Gets you up to speed on helpful MacBook features like the Finder, Finder Tabs, Dashboard, Spaces, Mission Control, Spotlight, and iCloud
- Explains how to work with files and folders, use the Safari web browser, connect with other wireless devices, add accessories, and use your MacBook on the go
- Covers crunching data with Numbers, dressing up your documents with Pages, adding punch to your presentations with Keynote, editing your images with iPhoto, composing music with GarageBand, making movie magic with iMovie, and more
MacBook For Dummies, 5th Edition is the perfect companion for getting the most out of your mac-nificent MacBook!
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.3 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 1118862341
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.