Learning OpenCV 3: Computer Vision in C++ with the OpenCV Library
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $47.04
- Amount Saved: $27.95
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- O\'Reilly Media
Get started in the rapidly expanding field of computer vision with this practical guide. Written by Adrian Kaehler and Gary Bradski, creator of the open source OpenCV library, this book provides a thorough introduction for developers, academics, roboticists, and hobbyists. You’ll learn what it takes to build applications that enable computers to "see" and make decisions based on that data.
With over 500 functions that span many areas in vision, OpenCV is used for commercial applications such as security, medical imaging, pattern and face recognition, robotics, and factory product inspection. This book gives you a firm grounding in computer vision and OpenCV for building simple or sophisticated vision applications. Hands-on exercises in each chapter help you apply what you’ve learned.
This volume covers the entire library, in its modern C++ implementation, including machine learning tools for computer vision.
- Learn OpenCV data types, array types, and array operations
- Capture and store still and video images with HighGUI
- Transform images to stretch, shrink, warp, remap, and repair
- Explore pattern recognition, including face detection
- Track objects and motion through the visual field
- Reconstruct 3D images from stereo vision
- Discover basic and advanced machine learning techniques in OpenCV
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 9.1 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 1491937998
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.