- List Price:
- Sale Price: $10.85
- Amount Saved: $2.53
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Have you been coding for awhile now, but could still use some useful Java coding tips? Do you have some basic knowledge with Java and want to learn more?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further - this book is for you.
For a limited time only, get to own this Amazon top seller for just $13.38! Regularly priced at $20.99.
In this Definitive Java Intermediate Level Guide, you’re about to discover...Java is a program that allows you to use different techniques to do different things. Each aspect of Java is going to help you to better understand how the program is going to work so that you are able to use Java so that it can benefit you better.
Here is a Preview of What You'll Learn...
- Building custom code that is going to assist you in a way that writing normal code would not
- Simplifying your code that helps you so that you can make your code easier to understand not only to you but to your user as well
- Using multiple environments that is going to be best for you because they are going to show you how your code is going to work with different applications
- Sharing documents with other people in live time so that what is changed by them is added to what you have - without having to worry about not being on the same page
- ... And much, much more!
Other Benefits of owning this book:
- Gain more knowledge about the capabilities of the Java programming language
- Learn the intermediate essentials of Java in order to gain the confidence to tackle more advanced topics
- Gain the critical steps in your path towards Java programming mastery
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount of only $13.38! Scroll to the top of the page and select the "Buy now" button.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.14 x 9 inches;
- ASIN: 154273553X
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.