Java Programming: A Beginners Guide to Learning Java, Step by Step
Learn one of the most widely used computer programming languages in existence today: Java. Once you learn how to program in Java you can create software applications that run on servers, desktop computers, tablets, phones, blu-ray players, and more. If you want to ensure your software behaves the same regardless of which operation system it runs on, then Java's "write once, run anywhere" philosophy is for you. Java was designed to be platform independent, allowing you to create applications that run on a variety of operating systems including Windows, Mac, Solaris, and Linux.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to prepare your computer for programming in Java.
- Java file-naming conventions.
- How to work with various data types including integers, floating point numbers, characters, and booleans.
- What variables are and when to use them.
- How to perform mathematical operations in Java.
- Making decisions in your programs based on comparisons.
- Other ways to control the flow of your programs.
- How to manipulate textual data.
- All about arrays - how to create them, when to use them, and more.
- Various ways to perform the same actions in your programs without repeating yourself.
- Three types of loops
- Object-oriented programming concepts and techniques including classes, modifiers, methods, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Ways to gracefully handle errors that might occur when someone uses your programs.
- And more....
Great for beginning programmers or those that are new to the Java language.
- ASIN: B00U0F4G0K
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.