iPad for Seniors QuickSteps
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $2.38
- Amount Saved: $23.62
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Written by a senior for seniors, this practical, fast-paced guide helps you get up and running on your iPad right away. Color photos and screenshots with clear instructions make it easy to accomplish everything you want to do.
Follow along and quickly learn how to set up your iPad, navigate the touch screen, use apps and email, and browse the Internet. Find out the best ways to manage photos, video chat with FaceTime, use iTunes and the iBook store, read eDocuments, listen to music, watch movies, play games, and use iCloud. iPad maintenance tips are also included.
The unique, landscape layout of the QuickSteps series displays graphics and explanations side by side, and lays flat so you can easily refer to the book while working on your iPad.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Personal insights from other seniors
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternative ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 0.5 x 8 inches; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: 0071821503
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.