iPad and iPhone Tips and Tricks: Covers all iPad and iPhone models that run iOS 10 (6th Edition)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $15.21
- Amount Saved: $9.78
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Easily Unlock the Power of Your iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, or iPhone
Discover hundreds of tips and tricks you can use right away with your iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, or iPhone to maximize its functionality. Learn how to use iOS 10 (as well as iOS 10.1) and utilize your Apple mobile device as a powerful communications, organization, and productivity tool–as well as a feature-packed entertainment device, health and fitness tool, and intelligent remote control for your home’s various smart devices (such as its lightbulbs, thermostat, and door locks).
Using an easy-to-understand, nontechnical approach, this book is ideal for beginners and more experienced users alike who want to discover how to use the iOS operating system with iCloud and the latest versions of popular apps. This book covers all the latest iPhone and iPad models, including the iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus, as well as the latest iPad Pro, iPad Air, and iPad mini models.
Here’s just a sampling of what the tips, tricks, and strategies offered in this book will help you accomplish:
· Discover how to use the newly redesigned versions of the Messages, Music, News, and Notes apps that come preinstalled with iOS 10 and iOS 10.1.
· Learn how to take visually impressive photos, and then edit and share them using the updated Camera and Photos apps. (iPhone 7 Plus users also learn how to best utilize the new Portrait shooting mode.)
· Using the redesigned Maps app, transform your iPhone or iPad into a powerful GPS navigation device to obtain real-time, turn-by-turn driving, walking, or mass transit directions in cities around the world. Plus, access information about millions of businesses, services, and points of interest.
· Learn secrets for using other popular preinstalled apps, such as Contacts, Calendar, Reminds, Safari, Mail, Health, iBooks, Wallet, and Phone.
· Synchronize files, documents, data, photos, and content with iCloud, your computer, and your other iOS mobile devices.
· Learn how to interact with your tablet or phone using Siri and your voice.
· Discover the latest calling features built in to the iPhone, and learn how to forward your calls to your iPad or Mac with the improved Handoff feature.
· Learn about cutting-edge features, such as Apple Pay and Family Sharing, as well as device-specific features, such as Split-Screen, Slide Over, Picture-in-Picture, and Safari’s Split-Screen option (on the latest iPad models). Also learn how to use the expanded Peek and Pop menus and options offered on the latest iPhone models.
· Create and maintain a reliable backup of your iPhone or iPad using iCloud Backup.
Category: Apple Digital Media
User Level: Beginning-Intermediate
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 8.8 inches;
- ASIN: 078975679X
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.