Interior Design Using Hand Sketching, SketchUp and Photoshop
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $57.04
- Amount Saved: $12.91
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This book presumes no previous experience with any of these tools and is divided into three sections. In the first section you will learn to use SketchUp and Photoshop starting with navigating the interface and than learning their features. In the next section you will learn hand sketching techniques and how to combine these with digital tools. In the last section of the book you will complete an interior design project leveraging the tools and techniques you learned in previous chapters while learning a few new techniques along the way.
The first two chapters cover computer basics, including managing files and knowing your way around the operating system.
The next three chapters introduce the reader to SketchUp, an easy to use 3D modeling program geared specifically towards architecture.
Chapters six and seven present the basic tools found in Photoshop, which is the industry standard raster image editing software.
Once you have worked through all the technology related introduction chapters, you will explore four chapters on various aspects of hand sketching. These chapters mainly focus on interior drawing concepts.
The final four chapters work through the concept design process for an interior fit out project. The intent is that the reader would recreate these drawings as they appear in the book. The goal is to focus on understanding the process and developing the required techniques rather than getting bogged down in design right away.
Table of Contents
Section One - Introduction to Digital Tools
1. Introduction to Computers Part I
2. Introduction to Computers Part II
3. Introduction to SketchUp Part I
4. Introduction to SketchUp Part II
5. Introduction to SketchUp Part III
6. Introduction to Photoshop CS5 Part I
7. Introduction to Photoshop CS5 Part II
Section Two - Introduction To Hand Sketching
8. Introduction to Hand Sketching
9. Formulating Design Solutions
10. One Point Perspective and Digital Techniques
11. Still Life, Entourage and Reflections
Section Three - Interior Design Project
12. Existing Conditions and Program Statement
13. Preliminary Design Options
14. Develop Interior Perspective
15. Develop Presentation Boards
- Product Dimensions: 1.25 x 8.5 x 10.75 inches; 0.03 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.03 pounds
- ASIN: 1585036862
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.