FL Studio Cookbook
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $40.48
- Amount Saved: $0.51
- Availability: Usually ships in 6-10 business days
About This Book
- Set up your own Digital Audio Workstation to create studio-quality music productions
- Build your song with rhythm, sampling, vocals, guitar, and a multitude of sounds while mixing and organizing your project
- The concepts presented in this book are explained in a very practical manner with clear instructions to be followed in order to complete each task
Who This Book Is For
This book is ideal for musicians and producers who want to take their music creation skills to the next level, learn tips and tricks, and understand the key elements and nuances in building inspirational music. It's good to have some knowledge about music production, but if you have creativity and a good pair of ears, you are already ahead of the curve and well on your way.
What You Will Learn
- Create rhythms for your specific music genre with kicks, sub-bass, hi-hats, snares, various percussion sounds, and FX
- Add harmonies such as piano, guitar, synths, strings, and bass lines to your project
- Mix your music with effects such as reverb, delay, equalization, filters, volume, panning, and other essential tools
- Automate your music project to build suspense and interest in listeners
- Discover sounds, virtual instruments, and digital plugins on the Internet
- Sample older music from songs that inspire you
Developed by the Belgian company Image-Line, FL Studio is a top-of-the-range digital audio workstation. FL Studio is used to make your own style of songs and share them with your friends, family, and the world.
This book shows you how to create music in various genres including but not limited to indie rock, pop, hip-hop, and experimental. You will learn the exact steps that you need to take while setting up your personal studio, composing music, adding effects, and making a high-quality music production. You will learn how to build drum beats, layer your song with harmonies and vocals, and mix sounds like a professional engineer. All in all, this book clarifies how to make a quality music production in the digital age.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.65 x 9.25 inches; 1.09 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.09 pounds
- ASIN: 1849694141
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.