Excel 2016 Power Programming with VBA (Mr. Spreadsheet’s Bookshelf)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $26.17
- Amount Saved: $28.82
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Excel 2016 Power Programming with VBA is fully updated to cover all the latest tools and tricks of Excel 2016. Encompassing an analysis of Excel application development and a complete introduction to Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), this comprehensive book presents all of the techniques you need to develop both large and small Excel applications. Over 800 pages of tips, tricks, and best practices shed light on key topics, such as the Excel interface, file formats, enhanced interactivity with other Office applications, and improved collaboration features. In addition to the procedures, tips, and ideas that will expand your capabilities, this resource provides you with access to over 100 online example Excel workbooks and the Power Utility Pak, found on the Mr. Spreadsheet website.
Understanding how to leverage VBA to improve your Excel programming skills can enhance the quality of deliverables that you produce—and can help you take your career to the next level.
- Explore fully updated content that offers comprehensive coverage through over 900 pages of tips, tricks, and techniques
- Leverage templates and worksheets that put your new knowledge in action, and reinforce the skills introduced in the text
- Access online resources, including the Power Utility Pak, that supplement the content
- Improve your capabilities regarding Excel programming with VBA, unlocking more of your potential in the office
Excel 2016 Power Programming with VBA is a fundamental resource for intermediate to advanced users who want to polish their skills regarding spreadsheet applications using VBA.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.6 x 9.2 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 1119067723
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews