Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $16.98
- Amount Saved: $33.01
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
John Walkenbach's name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that decipher complex technical topics. With this comprehensive guide, "Mr. Spreadsheet" shows you how to maximize your Excel experience using professional spreadsheet application development tips from his own personal bookshelf.
Featuring a complete introduction to Visual Basic for Applications and fully updated for the new features of Excel 2010, this essential reference includes an analysis of Excel application development and is packed with procedures, tips, and ideas for expanding Excel’s capabilities with VBA.
- Offers an analysis of Excel application development and a complete introduction to Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Features invaluable advice from "Mr. Spreadsheet" himself (bestselling author John Walkenbach), who demonstrates all the techniques you need to create large and small Excel applications
- Provides tips, tricks, and techniques for expanding Excel's capabilities with VBA that you won’t find anywhere else
- Includes a CD with templates and worksheets from the book
This power-user's guide is packed with procedures, tips, and ideas for expanding Excel's capabilities with VBA.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 2.1 x 9.2 inches; 3.43 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.43 pounds
- ASIN: 0470475358
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.