Electronics Cookbook: Practical Electronic Recipes with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $28.56
- Amount Saved: $21.43
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
If you’re among the many hobbyists and designers who came to electronics through Arduino and Raspberry Pi, this cookbook will help you learn and apply the basics of electrical engineering without the need for an EE degree. Through a series of practical recipes, you’ll learn how to solve specific problems while diving into as much or as little theory as you’re comfortable with.
Author Simon Monk (Raspberry Pi Cookbook) breaks down this complex subject into several topics, from using the right transistor to building and testing projects and prototypes. With this book, you can quickly search electronics topics and go straight to the recipe you need. It also serves as an ideal reference for experienced electronics makers.
This cookbook includes:
- Theoretical concepts such as Ohm’s law and the relationship between power, voltage, and current
- The fundamental use of resistors, capacitors and inductors, diodes, transistors and integrated circuits, and switches and relays
- Recipes on power, sensors and motors, integrated circuits, and radio frequency for designing electronic circuits and devices
- Advice on using Arduino and Raspberry Pi in electronics projects
- How to build and use tools, including multimeters, oscilloscopes, simulations software, and unsoldered prototypes
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 1491953403
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.