Droid X For Dummies
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $1.54
- Amount Saved: $23.45
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Droid X has landed and it?s selling like hotcakes! Ultimate For Dummies author Dan Gookin introduces you to everything the Droid X does. Covering a wide range of how-to topics, this full-color guide explores the device's features and shares techniques to getting the most out of Motorola's exciting smartphone. You?ll quickly discover that the Droid X is more than just a cell phone as you walk through setup and configuration, texting, e-mail, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using the camera, running multiple apps simultaneously, and expanding the Droid X?s potential with new software.
- Dives in to the exciting capabilities and features of Droid X
- Covers setup and configuration, battery care, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Gets you going with using the Droid X as phone, camera, Internet, calendar, and more
- Walks you through connecting your Droid X to other things, customizing your Droid X, and adding multiple applications that can all run simultaneously
Don't avoid the Droid X! The three D?s?Droid X, Dummies, and Dan Gookin?have you covered!
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.76 x 9.2 inches; 1.77 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.77 pounds
- ASIN: 0470903198
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.