Digital Design with RTL Design, VHDL, and Verilog
An eagerly anticipated, up-to-date guide to essential digital design fundamentals
Offering a modern, updated approach to digital design, this much-needed book reviews basic design fundamentals before diving into specific details of design optimization. You begin with an examination of the low-levels of design, noting a clear distinction between design and gate-level minimization. The author then progresses to the key uses of digital design today, and how it is used to build high-performance alternatives to software.
- Offers a fresh, up-to-date approach to digital design, whereas most literature available is sorely outdated
- Progresses though low levels of design, making a clear distinction between design and gate-level minimization
- Addresses the various uses of digital design today
- Enables you to gain a clearer understanding of applying digital design to your life
With this book by your side, you'll gain a better understanding of how to apply the material in the book to real-world scenarios.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1 x 9.3 inches; 2.15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.15 pounds
- ASIN: 0470531088
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.