Data Structures and Abstractions with Java (4th Edition)
Data Structures and Abstractions with Java is suitable for one- or two-semester courses in data structures (CS-2) in the departments of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business, and Management Information Systems. This book is also useful for programmers and software engineers interested in learning more about data structures and abstractions.
This is the most student-friendly data structures text available that introduces ADTs in individual, brief chapters — each with pedagogical tools to help students master each concept. Using the latest features of Java, this unique object-oriented presentation makes a clear distinction between specification and implementation to simplify learning, while providing maximum classroom flexibility.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This book will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It will help:
- Aid comprehension and facilitate teaching with an approachable format and content organization: Material is organized into small segments that focus a reader’s attention and provide greater instructional flexibility.
- Support learning with student-friendly pedagogy: In-text and online features help students master the material.
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.4 x 9.9 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 0133744051
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.