Computer Organization and Design RISC-V Edition: The Hardware Software Interface (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $80.95
- Amount Saved: $14.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The new RISC-V Edition of Computer Organization and Design features the RISC-V open source instruction set architecture, the first open source architecture designed to be used in modern computing environments such as cloud computing, mobile devices, and other embedded systems.
With the post-PC era now upon us, Computer Organization and Design moves forward to explore this generational change with examples, exercises, and material highlighting the emergence of mobile computing and the Cloud. Updated content featuring tablet computers, Cloud infrastructure, and the x86 (cloud computing) and ARM (mobile computing devices) architectures is included.
An online companion Web site provides advanced content for further study, appendices, glossary, references, and recommended reading.
- Features RISC-V, the first such architecture designed to be used in modern computing environments, such as cloud computing, mobile devices, and other embedded systems
- Includes relevant examples, exercises, and material highlighting the emergence of mobile computing and the cloud
- Product Dimensions: 1.25 x 7.5 x 9 inches;
- ASIN: 0128122757
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews