CompTIA Strata IT Fundamentals All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam FC0-U41)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $30.22
- Amount Saved: $32.78
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
"All-in-One is All You Need."
Get complete coverage of all material included on the CompTIA Strata IT Fundamentals exam inside this comprehensive resource. Written by leading CompTIA certification and training experts, this authoritative guide covers exam FC0-U41 in full detail. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
COVERS ALL EXAM TOPICS, INCLUDING:
- How computers work
- Processing components
- Common and advanced input/output devices
- Common and advanced storage devices
- Configuring the operating system
- Maintaining computers
- Upgrading hardware and software
- Wired and wireless networks
- Connecting to the Internet
- Local and Internet security
- Two practice exams
- An "Introduction to Strata" video by Mike Meyers
Scott Jernigan, CompTIA Strata, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, IC3, MCP, is editor in chief for Total Seminars LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world. He is coauthor, with Mike Meyers, of the bestselling CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Fifth Edition, and he has written, edited, and contributed to many other computer books.
Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+ CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, MCP, is the industry's leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, and the bestselling author of seven editions of CompTIA A+ All-in-One Exam Guide. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars LLC and a member of CompTIA.
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.33 x 9.4 inches; 2.47 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.47 pounds
- ASIN: 0071760229
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.