Cloud as a Service: Understanding the Service Innovation Ecosystem
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $24.91
- Amount Saved: $15.08
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
See how the principles of Service Science govern the dynamics driving the adoption of cloud computing in the industry.
Cloud as Service shows you how the evolution of enterprise computing platforms to application-specific cloud platforms (ASCPs) have aligned to business needs. You'll also learn processes for developing and building ASCPs. You'll gain insight into how executives, managers, and technologists are utilizing cloud services, cloud service providers, equipment manufacturers, and software and application vendors participating in cloud supply chains.
For business, the appeal of cloud computing must go beyond the notion of convenient, on-demand access of networked pooled access to computing resources. Industry leaders have learned to apply cloud computing to become more nimble, cost effective, and customer engaging as they strive for competitive advantage, regardless of size. These companies define and build cloud platforms customized for their needs rather than using someone else’s.
This book shows you how to use a holistic, end-to-end view of platform planning, platform development, supply chains and operations to collapse platform development times to a fraction of the original time. You’ll see that strategies for selling to the cloud market are essentially incomplete; and that in order to be successful, businesses must become cloud service businesses themselves, incorporating cloud technologies in their engineering, IT, sales and marketing, and delivery processes.What You'll Learn:
- Historical perspective to provide insight into the dynamics driving cloud evolution today
- State of the art in IT requirements and cloud solutions
- The value of User Experience (UX) driven design principles
- The crucial roles of Service Brokers and Service Assurance Managers
- The landscape of emerging cloud services and what they mean to your enterprise
- CIOs, CTOs, data center architects, solution architects and application engineers
- Educational institutions building a systems integration curriculum
- Developers who want to understand how their work fits in the cloud ecosystem
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.85 x 9.25 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: 1484201043
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.