Building Websites All-in-One For Dummies
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $16.71
- Amount Saved: $18.28
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This hefty, 800+ page book is your start-to-finish roadmap for building a web site for personal or professional use. Even if you're completely new to the process, this book is packed with everything you need to know to build an attractive, usable, and working site. In addition to being a thorough reference on the basics, this updated new edition also covers the very latest trends and tools, such as HTML5, mobile site planning for smartphones and tablets, connecting with social media, and more.
- Packs ten minibooks into one hefty reference: Preparation, Site Design, Site Construction, Web Graphics, Multimedia, Interactive Elements, Form Management, Social Media Integration, Site Management, and Case Studies
- Covers the newest trends and tools, including HTML5, the new Adobe Create Suite, and connecting with social media
- Offers in-depth reviews and case studies of existing sites created for a variety of purposes and audiences, such as blog sites and non-profit sites
Plan, build, and maintain a site that does exactly what you need, with Building Web Sites All-In-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.5 x 9.3 inches; 2.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- ASIN: 1118270037
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.