Beginning Microsoft Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0: Motion and Depth Sensing for Natural User Interfaces
Develop applications in Microsoft Kinect 2 using gesture and speech recognition, scanning of objects in 3D, and body tracking. Create motion-sensing applications for entertainment and practical uses, including for commercial products and industrial applications.
Beginning Microsoft Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0 is dense with code and examples to ensure that you understand how to build Kinect applications that can be used in the real world. Techniques and ideas are presented to facilitate incorporation of the Kinect with other technologies.
- Set up Kinect 2 and a workspace for Kinect application development
- Access audio, color, infrared, and skeletal data streams from Kinect
- Perform gesture and speech recognition
- Perform computer vision manipulations on image data streams
- Use Kinect 2 for Windows Store apps and Unity3D applications
- Take advantage of Kinect Fusion (3D object mapping technology) and Kinect Ripple (Kinect projector infotainment system)
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0 x 9.3 inches;
- ASIN: 1484223152
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews