Arduino Robotics (Technology in Action)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $30.19
- Amount Saved: $9.80
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This book will show you how to use your Arduino to control a variety of different robots, while providing step-by-step instructions on the entire robot building process. You'll learn Arduino basics as well as the characteristics of different types of motors used in robotics. You also discover controller methods and failsafe methods, and learn how to apply them to your project. The book starts with basic robots and moves into more complex projects, including a GPS-enabled robot, a robotic lawn mower, a fighting bot, and even a DIY Segway-clone.
- Introduction to the Arduino and other components needed for robotics
- Learn how to build motor controllers
- Build bots from simple line-following and bump-sensor bots to more complex robots that can mow your lawn, do battle, or even take you for a ride
Please note: the print version of this title is black & white; the eBook is full color.
- Product Dimensions: 7.51 x 1.42 x 9.25 inches; 2.35 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.35 pounds
- ASIN: 1430231831
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.