Advanced Penetration Testing: Hacking the World’s Most Secure Networks
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $27.95
- Amount Saved: $22.05
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Typical penetration testing consists of low-level hackers attacking a system with a list of known vulnerabilities, and defenders preventing those hacks using an equally well-known list of defensive scans. The professional hackers and nation states on the forefront of today's threats operate at a much more complex level—and this book shows you how to defend your high security network.
- Use targeted social engineering pretexts to create the initial compromise
- Leave a command and control structure in place for long-term access
- Escalate privilege and breach networks, operating systems, and trust structures
- Infiltrate further using harvested credentials while expanding control
Today's threats are organized, professionally-run, and very much for-profit. Financial institutions, health care organizations, law enforcement, government agencies, and other high-value targets need to harden their IT infrastructure and human capital against targeted advanced attacks from motivated professionals. Advanced Penetration Testing goes beyond Kali linux and Metasploit and to provide you advanced pen testing for high security networks.
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches;
- ASIN: 1119367689
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.